If you’re looking for a large dining table for your next outdoor soiree, the District 8-Seater Rectangular Dining Table by Harmonia Living is for you! This piece’s woven frame, frosted glass top and weathered look give it a unique visual appeal, while sturdy, all-weather construction ensures lasting performance across the seasons. Its large table top allows you to easily seat up to 8 people comfortably. The wicker is made with durable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and finished in a beautiful Textured Slate color, which gives it a natural feel. A frosted tempered glass top makes cleaning an easy task, while its thick-gauged aluminum frame provides a stable, durable foundation for your new table.
- 1x District 8-Seater Rectangular Dining Table
- 1x Dining Table Glass Top
- Dining Table: 78.75″W x 39.25″D x 29.5″H (115lbs.)
- Under Table Height: 27
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Wicker (Textured Slate Finish) is all-weather, recyclable and resistant to fading or cracking.
- Thick gauge, powder-coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Includes plastic feet glides to help protect your deck or patio.
- Tempered glass table top is extra strong and made for regular outdoor exposure.
- Includes umbrella hole with cover for easy shade placement. The umbrella hole can accommodate umbrellas with a pole diameter up to 1.5″.
- Some assembly required.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov