Dine in comfort and style with the Arbor Collection by Harmonia Living. This piece’s gently flared edges, teak highlights and dark wicker finish give it a unique visual appeal, while sturdy, all-weather construction ensures lasting performance across the seasons. The wicker is made with durable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and finished in a beautifully textured Coffee Bean color, which gives it a natural feel. Its Grade A teak arms have been kiln-dried, removing excess moisture to ensure they will not crack or warp. This chair’s sturdy aluminum frame, double reinforced seat and fade resistant cushion are made to endure in any outdoor setting, rain or shine. If you wish to order this piece through Harmonia Living’s Quick Ship program, make sure to select a Quick Ship (QS) fabric before checkout! All cushions are made in the USA from Sunbrella, Outdura, and Revolution performance fabrics which carry a 5 year fade warranty.
- 2x Arbor Dining Arm Chair
- 2x Arbor Dining Arm Chair Cushion
- Dining Chair: 22.75″W x 24.75″D x 33″H (16lbs.)
- Seat Height (No Cushion): 16.25
- Seat Height (With Cushion): 19
- Back Height (Seat to Top): 17.25
- Arm Height: 25.5
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Wicker (Coffee Bean Finish) is all-weather, recyclable and resistant to fading or cracking.
- Thick gauge, powder-coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Seat frame is double reinforced for lasting durability.
- Cushions are made in the USA with quick-drying Polyurethane foam and wrapped in Dacron, which wicks away moisture.
- Available in Sunbrella, Outdura and Revolution performance fabrics, which are distinctive, fade resistant and easy to clean.
- Grade A teak arms are extra durable, resistant to light, heat, moisture and pests.
- Includes plastic feet glides to help protect your deck or patio.
- A self-welt (seam piping) can be added for a tailored look.
- No assembly required.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov