Blaze Triple Drawer and 4.5 Cubic Feet Stainless Front Fridge
This Blaze triple access drawer features clean design elements and quality construction using commercial grade 304 stainless steel that can stand up to the outdoor elements. These fully enclosed storage drawers features an easy close assist and smooth heavy duty sliding drawer slides making them great for storing all your BBQ tools and utensils. Accented with curved handles and a unique completely rounded bevel design these drawers provide that quality touch to your outdoor kitchen or BBQ island. Blaze storage drawers are the perfect outdoor storage solution! All Blaze cabinetry features a lifetime warranty. Product must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- Easy close assist mechanism closes drawers with a soft touch
- Large drawers add valuable storage space in your outdoor kitchen.
- Stainless steel construction is durable in outdoor conditions
- Drawers glide easily on heavy duty tracks
- Rounded bevel design adds structural integrity to the drawers
The Blaze 4.5 Compact Refrigerator is the ideal space saving solution for family rooms, game rooms, apartments or anywhere else. Interior design offers plenty of shelf space for all your favorite refreshments. The refrigerator, including the compressor, is warranted for 1 year to the original owner against defects in manufacturing and workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser against manufacture defects for products purchased for ordinary single-family home use
- Spacious 4.5 interior allows for storage convenience
- The reversible door option allows a left or right door swing
- 3 adjustable shelves provide a variety of arrangement options
- Automatic defrost reduces maintenance and freezer burn
- Includes door lock to ensure privacy, child safety and peace of mind
- Adjustable leveling legs are included to ensure your Blaze refrigerator sits evenly
- Interior light makes things easy to find
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov