- Impressive cooking power with equally notable warranties
- 3-year, multi-user commercial warranty expands installation possibilities
- Lifetime residential warranty keeps you covered for years
- Durable stainless steel grill hood prevents discoloration and traps heat
- Push & Turn flame-thrower ignition ensures quick and reliable startup every time
Commercial-Style Grill for At-Home Entertainment
Grill with confidence behind the power of 4 commercial-grade, 16-gauge stainless steel tube burners that deliver an impressive 14,000 BTUs of cooking performance each (for a total of 56,000 BTUs). The 8mm stainless steel cooking rods enhance searing capability on a spacious 715 square inches of cooking area, more than enough to feed a crowd of hungry guests. Plus, Blazes Push & Turn flame-thrower ignition ensures a reliable start every time; in the unlikely event it fails, the backup flash tube ignition and crossover channels step up to light the burners so you can grill on.
Comes with 2 Tasty Sides: Cooking Versatility & Incredible Warranties
On other grills, cooking more than one item at a time can be a struggle. That’s not the case for the Blaze Prelude LBM, which includes heat zone separators that help you create varying levels of heat with each burner. Sear on one side, slow roast on the other, and do everything in between to make sure your guests leave satisfied. As far as warranties go, it’s hard to beat Blazes usual best-in-class, lifetime warranty but that didn’t stop them from tacking on a 3-year, multi-user warranty that covers commercial settings like apartment complexes and condos.
This product is ETL certified with an ANSI Z21.58-2018/CSA 1.6 rating.