- Reaches cooking temperatures in 30 minutes and bakes up to 2 pizzas at a time in 90 seconds
- Patented Forninox technology allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with little fuel
- Specially shaped dome effectively retains heat and cooks food evenly
- Minimal assembly & no curing required before use
- Ready for use with propane, but includes natural gas conversion kit
Hand crafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at home chef. The Brio pizza oven uses patented Alfa Forninox technology, that allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in 30 minutes. Cook 2 pizzas right next to the fire on the 27 1/2 x 19 7/10 inch fire brick cooking surface. The red color dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles to help retain heat while cooking. The insulated dome retains heat to cook food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, potatoes and desserts! The Brio ships ready for use with propane, but includes a conversion kit for use with natural gas.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information on Prop 65, visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov