The Alfresco Versa Power Cooker has 400 to 65,000 BTUs of power. The spider grate can handle small saucepans to a 100 quart stockpot, making it versatile for outdoor kitchens. It has commercial stainless steel construction, dual burner system with independent controls, and push-button ignition. The removable electropolished stainless steel spider grate and center trivet makes it easy to clean. The design is lightweight and can be easily transported using a quick-disconnect hose (not included).
Versa Power Cooking Key Features
- Unique individually controlled double burner system gives you full control
- Easily handles small sauce pans as well as up to 100qt stock pots
- Offers numerous options to expand its cooking versatility
- Ranges from simmering delicate sauces, to a powerful low boiler
- Lightweight design coupled with a quick-connect hose (not included) makes this burner portable
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov