Create a cozy lounging space outdoors with the Arbor 3 Piece Chat Set by Harmonia Living. This collection’s gently flared edges, teak highlights and dark wicker finish give it a unique visual appeal, while sturdy, all-weather construction ensures lasting performance across the seasons. The wicker is made with durable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and finished in a beautifully textured Coffee Bean color, which gives it a natural feel. Its Grade A teak arms have been kiln-dried, removing excess moisture to ensure they will not crack or warp. This set’s sturdy aluminum frames, double reinforced seats and fade resistant cushions are made to endure in any outdoor setting, rain or shine. The end table is topped with extra strong tempered glass, a finishing touch that is ideal for frequent use. If you wish to order this set through Harmonia Living’s Quick Ship program, make sure to select a Quick Ship (QS) fabric before checkout! All cushions are made in the USA from Sunbrella, Outdura, and Revolution performance fabrics which carry a 5 year fade warranty. This set comes with 2 Dining Arm Chairs and 1 Square End Table, perfect for your patio or outdoor lounge.
- 2x Arbor Dining Arm Chairs
- 1x Arbor End Table
- Dining Chair: 22.75″W x 24.75″D x 33″H (16lbs.)
- Seat Height (No Cushion): 16.25
- Seat Height (With Cushion): 19
- Back Height (Seat to Top): 17.25
- Arm Height: 25.5
- End Table: 21.75″W x 21.75″D x 21.75″H (22lbs.)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Wicker (Coffee Bean Finish) is all-weather, recyclable and resistant to fading or cracking.
- Seat frames are double reinforced for lasting durability.
- Cushions are made in the USA with quick-drying Polyurethane foam and wrapped in Dacron, which wicks away moisture.
- Available in Sunbrella, Outdura and Revolution performance fabrics, which are distinctive, fade resistant and easy to clean.
- Grade A teak arms are extra durable, resistant to light, heat, moisture and pests.
- Includes plastic feet glides to help protect your deck or patio.
- No assembly required.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov