Fire Magic Aurora A660I 30 Inch Gas BBQ Grill
Aurora A660i* FEATURES
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners – guaranteed for life
- Infra-red Burners Option- for quick searing and high temperature cooking
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Internal Halogen Lights – for grilling into the evening
- Most BTU’s per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Advanced Hot Surface Ignition—simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
Known for crafting American-made premium grills for over 75 years, Fire Magic is dedicated to providing you with a luxurious outdoor cooking experience. The Aurora A660I built-in natural gas grill features 660 square inches of premium cooking space wrapped in a stylish, modern package that is built to last. It features 304 stainless steel construction for lasting quality, and sleek styling with a seamless control panel that comes with comfort touch control knobs and LED backlighting. The double walled, spring assisted hood opens 90 degrees for easier access and more efficient exhaust. It features an integrated analog thermometer with an angled bezel for easier viewing. Inside, this grill features three cast stainless steel E-burners, made with 1/4-inch thick walls and precision porting, that combine for 75,000 BTUs. Reliable hot surface ignition always lights your burners where others might fail. Flash tubes serve as a backup. Flavor grids sit above the burners to spread heat evenly and protect the burners from debris and grease. These flavor grids have attached heat zone separators, allowing you to create independent heat zones at the surface of the grill for varied cooking options. The cooking surface consists of the patented Diamond Sear cooking grids. These grids feature a matte, non-stick surface, and a trapezoidal shape that efficiently transfers heat from the burner to the wide surface of the cooking grids. The warming rack above can be adjusted and moved out of the way when not in use. For night time grilling, the interior of the grill is lit by two halogen lights. A disposable drip tray system makes cleanup a breeze and reduces the chance of grease flareups. Solid, raised hangers line the sides and back of the grill for a seamless look when placed into a counter top or island. A 120 VAC power source is required for ignition, as well as for the lighting functions. With many of the same premium features as the Echelon series of grills, the Aurora series from Fire Magic is the perfect centerpiece for your luxury outdoor kitchen.
WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information on Prop 65, visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov