The Contempo Rectangular Firetable by American Fyre Designs is an elegant addition to any outdoor space. The 304 commercial grade stainless steel burner produces 60,000 BTUs of heat in glimmering flames and is controlled with a simple key valve. Handcrafted from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete with a Cafe Blanco finish. Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) is specially formulated using Portland cement, glass fibers, aggregates, and polymers to give a higher strength with a fraction of the weight of pre-cast concrete, and has superior durability in outdoor applications. GFRC cannot rust like steel and is weather resistant, fire retardant, and impermeable to give years of enjoyment with cast-in color and low maintenance. Create a one-of-a-kind look with a wide variety of fire glass, lava rocks, and other fire pit decor. The fire glass shown is not included with this product. The recommended amount of fire glass for this firetable is 40 pounds. For lava rock, 20 pounds is required to properly cover the burner.
- Formed from glass fiber reinforced concrete for strength and durability
- 304 grade, match light stainless steel burner provides 60,000 BTUs of heat in glimmering flames
- Suggested amount of fire glass for this firetable is 40 pounds
- Made with pride in the USA
- American Fyre Designs Products are individually handcrafted and finishes shown are subject to slight texture and color variation
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information on Prop 65, visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov