Alfa Allegro 39-Inch Outdoor Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
- Reaches cooking temperatures in 10 minutes and bakes up to 4 pizzas at a time
- Patented Forninox technology allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with little fuel
- A specially shaped dome effectively retains heat and cooks food evenly
- Minimal assembly & no curing required before use
- The oven base features a food warming shelf, wood storage shelf, and 4 casters with 2 brakes
Handcrafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old-world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at-home chef. The Allegro pizza oven uses patented Alfa Forninox technology to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in as little as ten minutes. Cook up to four pizzas at a time on the 39 3/8 x 27 9/16 inch fire brick cooking surface. Placing the food next to the fire gives it the flavor and aroma of the wood. The red dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of refractory material to help retain heat while cooking. The high, arched shape of the dome allows the heat to remain trapped and cook food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, desserts, and more. The oven base features a black powder-coated finish for durability, cartwheels for portability, a food warming shelf below the combustion chamber, a bottom shelf for storing extra wood, and two side-shelves that fold down to save space.
WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information on Prop 65, visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov