Alfa One 23-Inch Outdoor Countertop Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
- Oven floor size: 60×40 cm.
- The Alfa Forni pyrometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fiber insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- To bake with the ONE oven, you just need small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (4,4 lbs) of firewood, you can really cook throughout the evening!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee impeccable cooking.
- 50 Kg (110 lbs) of made in Italy
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread, and calzones.
Handcrafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old-world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at-home chef. The One pizza oven uses patented Alfa Forninox technology, that allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in as little as 10 minutes. Cook a pizza right next to the fire on the 23 3/5 x 15 7/10 inch fire brick cooking surface. The copper color dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles to help retain heat while cooking. The insulated dome retains heat to cook food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, potatoes, and desserts! This particular One pizza oven is designed for use with wood.
WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information on Prop 65, visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov