The District Club Chair by Harmonia Living features a clean, simple build that will add modern style to your outdoor dining experience. This piece’s high arms, flat, woven design and weathered look give it a unique visual appeal, while sturdy, all-weather construction ensures lasting performance across the seasons. The wicker is made with durable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and finished in a beautiful Textured Slate color, which gives it a natural feel. Its sturdy aluminum frame, triple reinforced seat and fade resistant cushion are made to endure in any outdoor setting, rain or shine. If you wish to order this piece through Harmonia Living’s Quick Ship program, make sure to select a Quick Ship (QS) fabric before checkout! All cushions are made in the USA from Sunbrella, Outdura, and Revolution performance fabrics which carry a 5 year fade warranty.
- 1x District Club Chair
- 1x 27″ Single Seat Seat Cushion
- 1x 27″ Single Seat Back Cushion
- Club Chair: 36.25″W x 34.75″D x 32.25″H (35lbs.)
- Seat Height (No Cushion): 12.25
- Seat Height (With Cushion): 17.25
- Back Height (Seat to Top): 15
- Arm Height: 28.25
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Wicker (Textured Slate Finish) is all-weather, recyclable and resistant to fading or cracking.
- Thick gauge, powder-coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Seat frame is triple reinforced for lasting durability.
- Includes brushed aluminum feet with plastic glides to help protect your deck or patio.
- Cushions are made in the USA with quick-drying Polyurethane foam and wrapped in Dacron, which wicks away moisture.
- Available in Sunbrella, Outdura and Revolution performance fabrics, which are distinctive, fade resistant and easy to clean.
- Cushion cover comes with a zipper for easy removal.
- A self-welt (seam piping) can be added for a tailored look.
- No assembly required.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov