Fire Magic Aurora A790I 36 Inch Gas BBQ Grill
Superior design and engineering power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the outstanding features of it’s sister Echelon series at a more affordable price, the Aurora delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners – guaranteed for life
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU’s per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Advanced Hot Surface Ignition simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Built-in Interior Lights
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Meat probe with digital thermometer
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS
Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
Optional stainless steal backburner and a complete rotisserie kit with heavy duty motor, solid spit rod, (2) meat prongs, counter balance and a polished stainless steel cover for protection.
HOT SURFACE IGNITION SYSTEM
Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.
WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information on Prop 65, visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov