Peterson Real Fyre 24-Inch Split Oak Gas Log Set With Vent-Free Propane ANSI Certified G9 Burner – Variable Flame Remote.
The craftsmanship of Peterson Real Fyre Designer Series Gas Logs captures the realism, texture and subtle nuances found in nature. These hand painted originals, modeled from real world samples, are sure to add a touch of elegance to any home. Designer Plus series features more natural color and bark details. The ends of the logs and split pieces are a different color than the bark, and they include red feather detail painting, giving the logs the most authentic look. This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set includes: Ceramic Refractory Vent Free Gas Logs, ANSI Certified Vent Free Burner with Pre-assembled Control Valve and ODS Safety System, Custom Grate, Connector Kit, Glowing Embers, Bryte Coals, and Lava Granules.
The Peterson Vent-Free G9 burner has a single row of dancing flames with a glowing ember bed and features an innovative reflective panel. The G9 Vent-Free burner offers heat combined with beautiful style. It comes with a factory installed control valve and ODS safety system and has a BTU output of 36,000 BTUs. This set features a pre-installed basic variable flame height safety pilot valve that is operated by a switch or the included remote control. The G9 burner is available with other Peterson valve control options with or without remote controls and in multiple sizes.
- Peterson Real Fyre gas logs are meticulously hand painted to re-create the look of natural wood
- Superior refractory ceramic logs are reinforced with steel rods for greater integrity
- Log ends and split pieces are a different color than the bark giving a more realistic appearance
- This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set is designed for indoor use only
- All Peterson Real Fyre gas log sets are available in other sizes and with other valve control options
S9-24 + G9-20/24/30-15P. Ventless / Vent Free Gas Fireplace Logs.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov