Peterson Real Fyre 20-inch Split Oak Designer Plus Log Set With Vented Natural Gas G45 Burner – Match Light
- Peterson Real Fyre gas logs are meticulously hand painted to re-create the look of natural wood
- Superior refractory ceramic logs are reinforced with steel rods for greater integrity
- Log ends and split pieces are a different color than the bark and red feather detailed for the most authentic look
- Dual pipe burner produces more depth and rich, full flames in front of the gas logs for more realism
- All Peterson Real Fyre gas log sets are available in other sizes and with other valve control options
The craftsmanship of Peterson Real Fyre Designer Series Gas Logs captures the realism, texture and subtle nuances found in nature. These hand painted originals, modeled from real world samples, are sure to add a touch of elegance to any home. Designer Plus series features more natural color and bark details. The ends of the logs and split pieces are a different color than the bark, and they include red feather detail painting, giving the logs the most authentic look.
This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set includes: Ceramic Refractory Vented Gas Logs, Vented Glowing Ember Burner, Custom Grate, Connector Kit, Glowing Embers, Sand, Burner Clips, and Damper Clamp.
The Peterson Real Fyre vented G45 Burner with a T-shaped burner pipe with a large burner pipe in the center of the burner pan and a smaller pipe that runs thru the ember bed allowing the flames to not only dance thru the center of your log set, but through the center of the ember bed giving a more realistic flame pattern. It has a BTU output of 70,000 BTUs. This set features a match light system that uses your existing wall key valve and does not include a control valve. The G45 Burner is compatible with all Peterson valve controls with or without remote controls and available in multiple size sets.
Peterson Real Fyre 20-Inch Split Oak Designer Plus Gas Log Set With Vented G45 Burner. SDP-20 + G45-18/20. Vented Gas Log Sets.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov