The ALXE grill from Alfresco delivers restaurant-inspired luxury and professional grilling results to your outdoor kitchen. This 56-inch built-in natural gas grill has two high-temperature titanium and stainless steel blend burners, and a ceramic sear zone burner, all producing 27,500 BTUs each for a total of 82,500 BTUs of cooking power on the grilling surface. The integrated rotisserie system includes an 18,500 BTU rear ceramic infrared burner and a chain-driven spit that has 120 pounds of turning torque. The rotisserie spit rod can be conveniently stored under the drip tray when not in use. The grill also includes a 5,000 BTU smoker system with a large smoker drawer that can hold peppers, herbs, wood chunks, and liquids. Pyramid-shaped ceramic briquettes ensure even heat distribution and maximize flavor. An air-cooled front control panel keeps knobs and controls cool while grilling, and heat-resistant silicone sleeves protect the electrical wires of the grill. The ALXE model has a spacious 707 square inches of actual grilling area, a double-lined hood, and heavy-duty rolled stainless steel cooking grids for perfect steakhouse results. The grill also features rich amber LED front panel lights, push button ignition, lighting and rotisserie controls, a new torsion spring-assisted hood system, and nickel-plated, ergonomically-designed knobs and bezels. The all-American made grill comes with a grill cover included.
Alfresco 56″ Luxury Grill
- Alfresco grills are made in the USA with 304 stainless steel offering quality construction and lasting durability
- Integrated, hidden rotisserie system with chain driven spit that will support up to 120lbs of meat
- The air-cooled control panel keeps your knobs cool and features rich amber LED lights for nighttime grilling in style
- The dedicated 5,000 BTU smoker burner infuses your food with flavor and allows easy cold smoking
- Features a spring-assisted hood system for easy lifting
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov